Weight loss with the Juddd diet program
These days every second person is following some or the other diet plan to lose weight and to stay fit and fab. But there are a very few people who are able to follow a diet plan successfully because most of the diet plans require a lot of self control and cutting out of carbs. These days another diet has become quite popular and it is known as the Juddd diet program which is also known as the alternate day diet. This diet is all about weight loss and maintenance; these are the two phases of this diet and it has both down days and up days.
The alternate diet
The alternate diet or the Juddd diet is all about the down and the up days so here we will talk about both these days; one day is a down day while the other is the up day.
- The down days of the Juddd diet- The down days are perfect and should be followed by those who want to lose weight; the calorie intake on such days should be limited which means the calorie intake should not be more than 25 percent for those who are looking to seriously lose weight. Those who want to follow the diet to maintain their health for them the calorie intake on down days can be 50 to 70 percent of the usual daily calorie requirement.
- Up days- The down days are followed by the up days in which one is free to eat anything that he/ she wants but one should not over eat because overeating spoils everything and all the efforts just go in vain. A person can follow their daily calorie intake need and eat accordingly on the up days and then keep a low calorie intake on the next down day.
Pros and cons of the Juddd diet program,
Pros of Juddd diet program:
- The plus point about this diet is that one is free to eat normally every other day so it is like one doesn’t have to rigorously diet every day. This also gives one the motivation to work hard and diet hard the next day and as a result after a few days you would realise that you would not feel like eating a lot on the up days because your body gets used to eating low calorie food.
- It is flexible so one can take a break during festivals or a vacation and get back to it later; as you don’t diet everyday so your body is used to having normal food.
- There are no food restrictions.
Cons of Juddd diet program:
- The first fasting days are quite hard as the calorie intake has to be quite low than the usually daily calorie intake.
- You will not see the result at once it takes a lot of hard work and diet control to see the results.
So the Juddd diet is better as compared to the other diet programs because it doesn’t require one to diet every day this lets the body stay used to taking in food.