Many people assume there you can’t have a delicious keto dessert. Well, that assumption would be wrong. Check out this delicious recipe for some keto chocolate soufflé.
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Erythritol or Splenda
- 2 tsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- If you are making 2 servings, split the batter into 2 ramekins.
- Microwave for 60-75 seconds.
- Whip some heavy cream and put on top. (Optional)
Calories 405; 36g fat; 5.8g carbohydrates; 12.3g protein
More keto desserts: