Perfect Keto Bars are here! And they are incredible! We have you covered with a comprehensive Pefect Keto Bars review.
There are many other bars that pretend to be healthy. For example there is one that considers their bar to be “kind.” You know what I’m talking about. Here is their nutritional information:
Check out the ingredients:
- Glucose syrup, honey, sugar (yep, that actually three different kinds of sugar
- Soy lecithin
Then there is that Rx bar. Check out the nutrition for it:
- Dates (remember, these are straight sugar)
- Almonds (that they for some reason roast in harmful vegetable oil)
- Factory farmed egg whites
Alright, that’s better, but we are looking for low carb here. 20 net carbs doesn’t cut it.
Let’s continue our quest by looking at the Quest bars.
- Whey protein (the cheapest possible protein option)
- Isomalto-Oligosaccharides (this is promoted as a net carb, but keep an eye on your blood sure reaction to this. There is a great chance it blows you out of ketosis.)
- Sucralose (artificial sweetener, but still has been proven to spike insulin and glucose)
Now are on to what we are all very excited about –
Perfect Keto Bars
Look at the nutrition and ingredients:
Now these are some real ingredients.
Organic Almond Butter
- This is one of the best parts of the Perfect Keto Bar. It avoids using peanuts. Peanuts are not actually nuts, they are legumes, and contain a lot of carbs. Also peanuts often contain many additives and include more sugar.
- This has been uniquely formulated to reduce the risk of increased blood sugar.
- Since collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and it also is the primary protein when it comes to making up connection tissue that is contained in our ligaments and joints.
Oh yeah and they taste incredible! In this case, less is more. Plus real food just tastes better, we all know that.
Do you think these Keto Bars are worth a shot? If you are in any of the following situation I would highly recommend you give them a shot:
- Are on the Ketogenic Diet.
- Are hoping to avoid unneccessary blood sugar spikes.
- Struggle to find real food you can take even when you are on-the-go.
- Lead a busy life, but still want a snack option that brings clean ingredients.
- Are trying to follow a low carbohydrate diet.
- Want to be able to enjoy a guilt-free, decadent treat.
Since we partner with Perfect Keto, we were able to secure an incredible discount for you on these Keto Bars.
Click here and use the coupon code KETOBARS40 to get 40% off your order!
This offer is good through November 5!
Perfect Keto products are in incredibly high demand and they occasionally run out. With that said, I’d recommend you make a big order and stock up for the holiday months.
Click here and use the coupon code KETOBARS40 to keep rocking the Perfect Keto Bars through the holidays!
This is going to be a game changer in your healthy snack game, I know it!